ClassBubs is a subsidiary of ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd, which is a Singapore registered entity (ACRA No. 202029091W).
1. ClassBubs is owned, operated and provided by ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd and the pages, content and infrastructure of these pages are provided for your personal non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
3. All information provided on ClassBubs or disclosed by ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd through any other means is based on the information provided by the relevant Education Partner. These Education Partners are fully responsible for updating all details of their Educational Offerings, including rates, availability and other information. ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services, however we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any temporary and/ or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of ClassBubs or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each Education Partner remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the information displayed on ClassBubs. Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
4. Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your booking as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events). However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for
a. any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim,
b. any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the Education Partner as made available on our website,
c. the services rendered or the products offered by the Education Partner or other business partners
d. any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website/platform, or
e. any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the Education Partner or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
5. Unless stated otherwise, the software required for ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd’s services or available on ClassBubs and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on ClassBubs are owned by ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd, its suppliers or providers. ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
6. To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Singapore.
7. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
8. ClassBubs has the right to run advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by ClassBubs is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. The user agrees that ClassBubs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
9. ClassBubs platform may contain links to other resources operated by parties other than ClassBubs. Such links have been provided for enhancing user convenience. Because ClassBubs has no control over the content of these resources, it is not liable for any content, advertising product, or other material available on such sites or resources. ClassBubs’ inclusion of links to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that ClassBubs shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
1. Any Listing by the Education Parner, which can be booked on the ClassBubs platform constitutes an offer, and a fully paid up booking constitutes acceptance of that offer. The booking is a direct agreement between the Education Partner and the Customer, and ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd is not a party.
2. By making a reservation or booking on ClassBubs, you enter into a direct and legally binding relationship with the Education Partner with which you have reserved or booked from. ClassBubs acts solely as an intermediary between you and the Education Partner, transmitting the details of the reservation or booking, sending confirmatory emails on behalf of the Education Partner in some cases, processing payment and carrying out other incidental tasks to process the transaction. All reservations and/ or bookings are subject to the Standard Booking Term and Conditions (between Education Partner and Customer). In addition, the Education Partner may have further terms and conditions which they will upload to the website. You are advised to read these in detail before making your booking.
3. By making the booking, you are bound by the Education Partner’s terms of cancellation, re-scheduling and refund policy. In the absence of any specific terms by the Education Partner, there shall be no refund given by the Education Partner, or rescheduling allowed, in any circumstances. Where rescheduling is allowed by the Education Partner’s terms, ClassBubs is able to support such rescheduling. In any event, any refund shall be a matter for you and the Education Partner to resolve directly, and ClassBubs shall not be liable for any refund.
4. When you make payment through the ClassBubs system, this payment is safely processed by means of secure online payment (all to the extent offered and supported by your bank). ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for withholding tax, or for any tax payment of whatsoever nature which you or the Education Partner are legally bound to pay.
5. By completing a booking or reservation, you agree to receive (a) emails which ClassBubs may send you in relation to your booking or reservation, giving you information on your course and providing you with certain information and offers (including third party offers to the extent that you have actively opted in for this information) relevant to your interests and the Educational Offering you booked or reserved, and (ii) emails which we may send to you promptly after you have participated in the Educational Offering, inviting you to complete our review form.
6. The booking is subject to the cancellation policy of the Education Partner providing the Educational Offering. In any event, parties agree that any booking fee received by ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd is non-refundable.
7. The booking is subject to the rescheduling policy of the Education Partner. The ClassBubs platform will support rescheduling but parties agree that ThinkKids EdTech Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any acts or omissions relating to such rescheduling support.